Owner, Health & Fitness Coach
I started personal training in 2016 while I was in college. My plan was to jump into Phsical Therapy school after completing my BS in Kinesiology. I fell in love with what I was doing and decided keep making a difference in peoples' lives by helping them become the best versions of themselves. I loved the feelings I felt when my clients would come back with great news about the progress they had made over our time together. No matter how large or small, it always brings a smile to my face. Since graduating college, I haven't looked back. Through this experience, I have realized my passion for helping others live a healthy and fit lifestyle that they can incorporate for the rest of their lives. This is now my life's work.
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, with a concentration in Exercise Science from California State University, Sacramento (CSUS) in December 2018
- American Council on Exercise Certification - Personal Training - July 2015
- Years of experience working in private studios and commercial gyms.
- Interned in the Sacramento State Strength and Conditioning Program
- 6 years military training in the United States Marine Corps. and continue my
- CPR/AED certification
- Yale University course completion - The Science of Well Being
- Realtor for Mimi Nassif Luxury Estates, Inc
Bachelor’s of Science – Kinesiology
Interned with Physical therapists
Physical therapy school (currently in application process)
10 years Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and self-defense training
American Heart Association (AHA) - CPR/AED certified
American Council of Exercise (ACE) – Personal Trainer Certification